Teaching Learning Centre (TLC) at Central University of Rajasthan was established in the year 2018 with a vision to support evidence based teaching and provides diverse opportunities for teachers. It is funded by MHRD, Govt. of India under the Scheme of Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT). It is envisaged to help teachers to modernize their teaching style, to scaffold concepts and information in a way that students can meaningfully take in, and to help students learn more deeply and retain what they have learnt. It is also meant to train teachers about the new and effective methods of teaching and TLC will promote on a continuous basis, discipline-specific curricula, pedagogy, learning materials (including e-content) for use by the teachers in colleges and postgraduate departments.
- Vice Chancellor
- Prof. Neeraj Gupta
- Prof. Manish Dev Shrimali
- Prof. D. C. Sharma
- Dr. Ajit Kumar Patra (Director)
- Dr. Umesh Gupta (Deputy Director)
- Ar. Ritu B. Rai
- Dr. Anjali Sharma
- Ar. Vivekanand Tiwari
- Dr. Krishna Kumar Mohbey
- *Detailed Report on Workshop*
- Three Days Training Program on MOOCs from 12th to 14th March 2018
- Detailed Report Report_Three Days Workshop 12-14 March 2018 TLC@CURaj
- Four Weeks Induction Training Program for Faculty Members of HEIs from 1st to 26th may 2018
- Detailed Report_Induction Program 1-26 May 2018 TLC@CURaj
- Two Days Workshop on UGC Quality Mandate in HEIs from 9th to 10th September 2018
- Detailed Report Report_workshop on Quality Mandate 9-10 Sept 2018 TLC@CURaj
- Ten Days Workshop on Teaching-Learning & Evaluation for Faculty Members of HEIs from 15th 24th December 2018
- Detailed Report_Ten Days Workshop 15-24th Dec. 2018 TLC@CURaj
- Three Days Training workshop on Effective Teaching/Learning Methods for Science Teachers of Schools from 7th to 9th Feb 2019
- Detailed Report_Three Days Workshop 7th to 9th Feb 2019 TLC@CURaj
- Five DaysWorkshop on “Enhancing of Teaching and Learning Skills in Statistics from 12th to 16th March 2019"
- Detailed Report_Five Days Workshop 12th to 16th March 2019 TLC@CURaj
- Ten Days Refresher Course on Capacity Building Program For Teachers of Higher Educational Institutions (HEIs) (9 to 19 April 2019)
- Detailed Report Ten Days Refresher Course (09 to 19 April 2019) TLC@CURaj
Content Clearing House
Teaching materials are abundantly available online and the learner is not sure of the exact and correct source of information that is required to be accessed which can supplement his/ her classroom learning.
To overcome the issues felt by the learner a pilot study was taken to develop simple user-friendly software for content clearing and content delivery .