Presently, 11 research projects are running in department with financial support from funding agencies like UGC, SERB, etc. and 3 research projects have been completed recently. The faculties of department having research interests like Complex Dynamics, Operation Research, Geometric Function Theory, Fluid Dynamics, Mathematical Biology, Dynamical Systems, Fuzzy optimization, Financial Mathematics, Celestial Mechanics, Mathematical Ecology, Fuzzy topology, Category theory, Group theory etc. After Dec. 2015, faculties of department have published six Books/Books chapters, 40 international research papers and 5 national research papers. The department emphasis on quality publications and maximum published articles are in SCI/ESCI journals. Department has a Memorandum of Understanding with the department of Mathematics, Gorno Altaisk State University, Russian Federation. In this MOU, both the universities agree to establish academic cooperation for promoting Cultural, Educational and Scientific Exchange. Both the universities had the following agreements:
- Joint scientific and research projects
- Exchange of visiting academic staff
- Exchange of undergraduate, postgraduate and research student,
- Organization of joint scientific conferences and workshops.
The Department inviting regularly eminent academician to deliver lectures to students and faculty members. Also, department have started a weekly departmental seminar series, under which, faculty and scholars present their research work, followed by a discussion. Department, regularly organizing an annual research fair. Under this research fair, scholars of the departments (also from other departments) presents (oral/poster) their work. To motivate the scholars, best paper presentation and poster presentation are honoured with a certificate.
Publications (Last five years)
- Maharana S, Prajapat J. K. and Bansal Deepak (2018), Geometric Properties of Wright Functions, Mathematica Bohemica, 143(1): 99-111. (ESCI)
- Rashid M., Bera S., Medvinsky A., Sun G. Q., Li B-L., Chakraborty A. (2018), Adaptive Regulation of Nitrate Transceptor NRT1.1 in Fluctuating Soil Nitrate Conditions, iScience, 2(2): 41-50.
- Tripathi J. P., Jana D., Tiwari V. (2018), A Beddington–DeAngelis type one-predator two-prey competitive system with help, Nonlinear Dynamics, 93(1): 1-21. (SCI, Impact Factor: 4.339)
- Tripathi J. P., Meghwani S.S., Tyagi S., Abbas S. (2018), Global dynamics and parameter identifiability in a predator-prey interaction model, Nonautonomous Dynamical Systems, 5(1): 113-126.
- Tripathi J. P., Tiwar V. (2018), Book Chapter: A delayed non-autonomous predator-prey model with Crowley-Martin functional response, Accepted, ICMC, 2018, Publisher: Mathematics and Computing, Springer: 164-173.
- Tripathi J. P., Tiwari V., Abbas, S. (2018), Book Chapter: An ecological model with some applications, Accepted, Publisher: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer: 557-563.
- Tripathi J.P., Meghwani S.S., Thakur M., Abbas S. (2018), A modified Leslie-Gower predator-prey interaction model and parameter identifiability, Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 54(1): 331-346. (SCI, Impact Factor: 3.181)
- Tripathi J.P., Meghwani S.S., Thakur M., Abbas S. (2018), Interaction between prey and mutually interfering predator in prey reserve habitat:pattern formation and the Turing-Hopf bifurcation, Journal of the Franklin Institute, Accepted (SCI, Impact Factor: 3.576)
- Yadav V. K., Yadav S., Tiwari S. P. (2018); On the Relationship between L-fuzzy Closure Spaces and L- fuzzy Rough Sets, In: 4th International Conference on Mathematics and Computing, January 9-11, IIT (BHU), Published in Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series of Springer." DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981 13-0023-3_25 Conference Proceeding
- Tiwari S. P., Yadav V. K., Davvaz, B., Renu (2018), A categorical approach to minimal Realization for a fuzzy language, Fuzzy Sets and Systems 351, 122-137. (SCI, Impact Factor: 2.675)
- S. P. Tiwari, Vijay K. Yadav, Priyanka Pal, B. K. Sharma (2018) Minimal Fuzzy Realization for fuzzy Behaviour: A Bicategory-theoretic Approach, Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing 31(1-2), 105-121.
- Kakkar V., An Example of a Right Loop Admitting Only Discrete Topologization, National Academy of Sciences Letters (Accepted for the publication) . (SCI, Impact Factor: 0.516)
- Mishra L. K., Yadav A. C., Kakkar V., On Free Right Loops, National Academy of Sciences Letters (Accepted for the publication) (SCI, Impact Factor: 0.516).
- Kesari O. P., Gupta V. K., Kumar Anand (2017), Study of Weakly nonlinear Mass transport in Newtonian Fluid with Applied Magnetic Field under Concentration/Gravity modulation, Nonlinear Engineering-Modelling and Application (Accepted for the publication).
- Sharma D.C., Integral Equations, ISBN: 978-81-203-5280-3, PHI Learning Private Limited, 2017.
- Sharma D. C., Jharotia P. (2017), Mathematical Analysis of Machining systems with Warm Spares and Variable Service Rate, International Journal of Process Management and Benchmarking, 7(2): 141-157.
- Maharana S., Prajapat J. K., Srivastava H. M. (2017), The radius of convexity of partial sums of convex functions in one direction, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India Section A: Physical Sciences, 87(2): 215-219. (SCI, Impact Factor: 0.754, Citation: 02)
- Prajapat J. K., Bulboaca T (2017), Differential subordination for subclasses of analytic functions involving Srivastava-Attiya operator, Thai Journal of Mathematics, 15(3): 655-672. (ESCI)
- J. K. Prajapat, S. Maharana and Deepak Bansal, Bounds on third Hankel Determinant for certain classes of analytic functions, Studia Universitatis Babeș-Bolyai Mathematica, 62(2)(2017), 183-195.
- J. K. Prajapat and A. K. Mishra, Differential subordination and superordination results associated with generalized Hurwitz-Lerch zeta Function, Kyungpook Mathematical Journal, 57(2)(2017), 233-244.
- Gupta V. K., Kumar Anand, Singh A. K. (2017), Analytical study of weakly nonlinear mass transfer in rotating fluid layer under time-periodic concentration/gravity modulation, International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, 97: 22-29. (SCI, Impact Factor: 2.163)
- Vanita, Kumar Anand (2017), Effect of velocity of applied magnetic field on natural convection over ramped type moving inner cylinder with ramped type temperature, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 131-132: 625-632. (SCI, Impact Factor: 3.57)
- Rashid M., Lamba S., Bera S., Medvinsky A., Sun G.Q., Acquiati C., Li B-L., Chakraborty A. (2017), Organization of biogeochemical nitrogen pathways with switch-like adjustment to fluctuating soil redox conditions. Royal Society Open Science 4(1): 160768 (SCI, Impact Factor: 2.504, Citation: 02)
- Medvinsky A. B., Adamovich B. V., Aliev R. R., Chakraborty A., Lukyanova E. V., Mikheyeya T. M., Nikitina L. V., Nurieva N., Rusakov A., Zhukova T. (2017), Temperature as a factor affecting fluctuations and predictability of the abundance of lake bacterioplankton, Ecological Complexity 32(4): 90-98. (SCI, Impact Factor: 1.634)
- Kishor Ram, Kushvah B. S. (2017), Normalization of Hamiltonian and nonlinear stability of the triangular equilibrium points in non-resonance case with perturbations, Astrophysics and Space Science, 362: 15 (SCI, Impact Factor: 1.885)
- Kishor Ram, Badam S. K. (2017), The Linear Stability of Collinear Equilibrium Points and Resonances, Advances in Astrophysics, 2(1): 52-65.
- Parshad R. D., Basher A., Jana D., Tripathi J.P. (2017), Do prey handling predators really matters: Subtle effects of Crowley-Martin functional response, Chaos Solitons and Fractals, 103(1): 410-421. (SCI, Impact Factor: 2.213, Citation: 07)
- Abbas S., Tripathi, J. P., Neha A. A. (2017), Dynamical analysis of a model of social behavior: Criminal vs Suppressed population, Chaos Solitons and Fractals, 98:121-129. (SCI, Impact Factor: 2.213, Citation: 03)
- Tripathi J.P., Abbas S., Thakur M. (2017), Dynamical analysis of a density dependent two prey one predator model with help, Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete and Impulsive, Systems (DCDIS) Series B, 24(1): 49-81.
- Yadav V. K., Yadav S., Dubey M. K. Tiwari S. P. (2017); On Algebraic Characterization of IF-Automata, in: 2nd International Conference on Advanced Computing and Intelligent Engineering, 23-25 Nov at CURAJ, Published in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC) series of Springer. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-0224-4_5
- Yadav V. K., Dubey M. K., Tiwari S. P. (2017), On the category of quantale Semi Modules, In: 2nd International Conference on Advanced Computing and Intelligent Engineering, 23-25 Nov. at CURAJ, Published in Advances in Intelligent Systems andComputing (AISC) series of Springer. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-0224-4_54
- Tiwari, S. P., Yadav, V. K., Gautam, V. (2017), On Minimal Fuzzy Realization for a Fuzzy Language: A categorical Approach, Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing, 28: 361-374. (SCI, Impact Factor: 0.437)
- Yadav A. C., Kakkar V. (2017); Public key exchange using right transversals and right loops, Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography, 20(5): 1207-1215. (ESCI)
- Kakkar V., Jain V. K. (2017); Solvable and Nilpotent Right Loops, Acta Universitatis Sapientiae, Mathematica, 9(1): 202-212.
- Baricz A., Kant S., Prajapat J. K. (2016), Differential subordination and superordination results associated with the Wright function, Bulletin of the Iranian Mathematical Society, 42(6): 1459-1477. (SCI, Impact Factor: 0.280, Citation: 02)
- Maharana S., Prajapat J. K., Bansal D. (2016), Coefficient Bounds for inverse of certain univalent functions, Bulletin of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 8(3): 59-65. (ESCI)
- Bansal D., Prajapat J. K. (2016), Certain geometric properties of the Mittag-Leffler function, Complex Variables and Elliptic Equations, 61(3): 338-350. (SCI, Impact Factor: 0.823, Citation: 17)
- Mishra A. K., Prajapat J. K., Maharana S. (2016), Bounds on Hankel determinant for starlike and convex functions with respect to symmetric points, Cogent Mathematics, 3: 1160557. (ESCI, Citation: 04)
- Prajapat J. K., Geometric properties of the Wright functions, J. Rajasthan Acad. Phy. Sci., 15:63-73. (Citation: 01)
- Vanita, Kumar Anand (2016), Effect of Radial Magnetic Field on Free Convective Flow over Ramped Velocity Moving Vertical Cylinder with Ramped Type Temperature and Concentration, Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics, 9(6); 2855-2864. (SCI, Impact Factor: 1.090)
- Vanita, Kumar Anand (2016), Effect of radial magnetic field on natural convection flow in alternate conducting vertical concentric annuli with ramped temperature, Engineering Science and Technology, 19(3): 1436-1451. (ESCI, Impact Factor: 2.018)
- Vanita, Kumar Anand (2016), Numerical study of effect of induced magnetic field on transient natural convection over a vertical cone, Alexandria Engineering Journal, 55 (2): 1211–1223. (ESCI, Impact Factor: 2.33)
- Kumar Anand, Vanita, Gupta V. K. (2016), Study of heat and mass transport in Couple-Stress liquid under G-jitter effect, Ain Shams Engineering Journal, Under printing. (ESCI, Impact Factor: 2.43)
- Chakraborty A., Mathematical modeling and analysis of methane production and oxidation, ISBN: 978-3-659-83070-9, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken, Germany, 2016.
- Chakraborty A., Modeling plant community ecological interactions in variable environment, ISBN: 978-3-659-90100-3, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken, Germany, 2016.
- Lamba S., Bera S., Rashid M., Chakraborty A. (2016), Species interactions in variable environment: competition, facilitation, and functional niches. In: Sharma D, and Sharma KC ed. Climate change and environment, New India Publishing Agency, New Delhi, 87-110.
- Bera S., Lamba S, Rashid M, Sharma A, Medvinsky A, Acquiati C, Li B-L, Chakraborty A. (2016), Robust regulation of hepatic pericentral amination by glutamate dehydrogenase kinetics, Royal Society Integrative Biology 8(11): 1126-1132. (SCI, Impact Factor: 3.294, Citation: 01)
- Kishor Ram (2016), Linear Stability of Equilibrium Points in the restricted three body problem with Perturbations, Journal of IAPS, 20(1): 1-16.
- Tripathi J.P., Tyagi S., Abbas S. (2016), Global analysis of a delayed density dependent predator-prey model with Crowley-Martin type functional response, Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 30(1-3): 45-69. (SCI, Impact Factor: 3.181, Citation: 27)
- Tripathi, J.P., Abbas S. (2016), Global dynamics of autonomous and nonautonomous SI epidemic models with nonlinear incidence rate and feedback controls, Nonlinear Dynamics, 86(1): 337-351. (SCI, Impact Factor: 4.339, Citation: 07)
- Jana D., Tripathi, J.P., Impact of generalist type sexually reproductive top predator interference on the dynamics of a food chain model, International Journal of Dynamics and Control, 5(4): 999-1009. (Citation: 07)
- Tripathi J.P. (2016), Almost periodic solution and global attractivity for a density dependent predator-prey system with mutual interference and Crowley-Martin response function, Differential Equations and, Dynamical Systems, 1-19. (Citation: 05)